Monday, August 14, 2006

Thank you dear, the letter is really sweet...

I wish to post the letter out...hihi...below is the content

My Dearest Darling.

Are you fine today? Everything is fine here. I think you should be very surprise and wonder why I wrote a letter to you…haha.

Today is 9th of August 2006… is our one month anniversary. So it just comes to my mind that wanted to write to you.

Dear, though it is very hard for us to go through this 4months, however, finally we manage to past one month and left 3 months to go… still it is very long. Even if we are occupied with important things and even if we are separated so far, still let us remember how good it once was here, when we were together, holding our hands, having dinner together…

Dear, I really miss you a lot, miss you very much. I feel so sad when I miss you.. I really can’t wait to see you soon. But I should be happy as it is our anniversary.

“HAPPY 1ST MONTH ANNIVERSARY”

posted by Sweet Moment at 3:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home