Saturday, August 04, 2007

sick liao!!!

So cham...fall a sick yesterday le..sore throat,ulser,,toothache,gum swollen..haih..all of them came together and visit me..emm..at least now feel better le..bt still gt sore throat and toothache..this morning just finish my taxation test..luckily still manage to study yesterday..if not today sure die le..bt i think the result sure not so good de coz study last minute..
After test, still need to go teach le..from 12 till 6..so tired..just wish that my little baby stay beside me, help me to massage..baby, today i very guai ar..gt drink lots of water le until my colleague say today i like 'sui tong' only..haha..drink so many water..
Baby, i miss u so much..wish that u can stay beside me when i'm sick..hope to see u soon le..baby, u must take care yourself ar..drink more water and eat more fruits and vege..dun like ur bb le..so easily fall sick de..hehe..baby,i luv u..muacks...
posted by Sweet Moment at 5:18 AM

1 Comments:

so cham my bb, muacks muacks for u.
I miss u too bb, miss u very much

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home