Saturday, July 19, 2008

ACtivate the blogging system!

Yes!! Finally got my internet connection here in sarawak, kota samarahan. Emm... i think i should blog something since i've not blogging for quite some time.

Here is my cute face when i got so happy to have an internet connection.

Its been a week since my wife go back to KL. Having a wonderful ten days holiday with her in Kuching. Gonna miss her badly. Here is some of the pictures that we took during the holiday. I think i should stop nagging right here and let you to enjoy some of the photos that we took on the holiday ^^

We came across with some gals who claimed themselves as students when we went out for the first day
We went to the croc park the day after because my wife stomachache after the first day we went out
The croc seems so excited to see my wife when my wife say 'hello' to them -.-"
This is some kind of weird bird we came across at the croc park. If i'm not mistaken, his/her name is caromari?
Lazy croc that scare me off when i getting too near to it
we fed the 'pak so kung' at the pond. I fed the white one and my wife fed the black one ^^
Hungry croc aiming the chicken hanging on the rope. Can he get the chicken?
This time his head come up a bit to make himself closer to the chicken. He's gonna fly!!
What a miss! Shame on u. Try again tomorrowThis is a beautiful chinese temple we pass by when we were on our way going to another destination
My wife took a picture there. My camera a bit 'cheap', thats why it appear dark in this photo.
I photo myself too. I posed like i'm thinking of something yet i'm not ^^
A beautiful cat serving as a guardian for the temple.
Thereafter, we went to Padungan to take a photo of this weird big cat statue.
These are the masterpieces of the Great Cook Lee Tong Min. Yucks!! Looks not tasty geh
My wife cooked spaghetti for me on the following day. Yummy!!
Finally, its our second anniversary day. I made this to surprise her when she woke up
We went out to Kuching afterward. I brought her to wisma saberkas to had our lunch. After that we photoshoot ourself at the parking bay
This is the Unimas medical campus which is situated next to the wisma saberkas
Nice scenery from top of the wisma saberkas
We went to the Spring before we went to had our 2nd anniversary dinner.
And we walked along the Waterfront when the sky start darken up
This is the Great Fort Magherita. We went there on the 11th of July
"Raise the flag, we won Kuching at last"
Thanks to the Queen silly pig pig, we won the fight with the new invented cannons
My wife first experience to take boat when we are crossing over the river to go to the Fort Magherita.
I took the chance to pose with the Riverbank Hotel. Very 'yau yeng o'
I played a fool with the croc monster. I hope it wont bite me.
My wife took a photo with the Charles Brooke monument
After we were tired walking here and there, we went to the Coffee Bean to have some drinks. See what we play when we get so boring at there -.-"
I took a photo at the famous cat cat monument. These are the fallen cat warriors which fought during the World War 2
Then came some nice folks who offer to take photo for us. Terima kasih o. But he didn't include the cat's head -.-"
It is 12th of July, my wife gonna go back to KL. This is some of the houses she likes in Kuching
I sent her to the airport and we looked at the airplane. Rather sad to let her go. T.T
We seems moody on that time. My silly pig pig start to cry . T.T
"Ji kelian yit sia d lor"
I waited her to get into the flight before i go
When the flight start to fly, i ran out to photoshoot the airasia airplane. Unfortunately i cant see how it fly. Really moody on that time. Goodbye, my silly pig pig. We'll see on December. Gonna miss u badly T.T
posted by Sweet Moment at 8:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home