Wednesday, September 03, 2008

He died on yesterday...

A few weeks back, there came a little puppy to my fren house. The puppy looks very hungry, waving its tail to my fren. My fren fed the puppy and it went off from his house. The next day, here come the puppy again, my fren feel so excited to see the puppy again. And from that moment on, he decided to take care on the puppy. Watching the puppy each day grow is some kind of happiness for him. He plays with the puppy everyday and showers the puppy whenever he can...
Sooner this puppy has became his good friend and it is like a part of his family... He name the puppy as '7 chai'...
Yet, the most unfortunate thing has happened.
Just on yesterday, 7 chai has been knocked down by a vehicle (not sure is motor or car!!?). It's head bleed non-stop and died eventually. It is hard to accept it at first...even me...because i love 7 chai too...
He (my fren) just hope that he had a chance to see 7 chai for the last time...but he can't...because 7 chai body has been taken by somebody... And no one knows who has taken 7 chai body... We just hope that 7 chai will be reincarnate into some better creature in next life.
"wow wow, im 7 chai"
"i dun like camera"

"i like to scare people up even im little"
"I like being pampered"
"and i like to bite too"
posted by Sweet Moment at 12:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home