Monday, September 04, 2006

Before and After...

Wat is life? life is a long journey u hav to go thru, u won't hav anything else besides completing ur task:
study-->get degree-->work-->until u die--->the end
I'm alone, sad alone and etc... Life is never a joy to me, i dun hav a reason to live except to take care of my mom when she is old...
I have many frenz, but will they treat me as a fren? I dun think so. Fren is someone who seek advantage from u. They hav many faces behind. Wat i meant here is frenz in s'wak. I really dunno wat they r thinking? Is it that important to be outstanding? i dun understand, they just like to show off... Why God created them in that way? I dun understand. God created everyone uniquely, hav their own goods and weaknesses. Why shud we compare?
Ever since i came to s'wak, i've never been happy b4... suffering alone... Study and games will be my best company...
Everything get to change in a sudden... I have u in my life, dear.
I've shifted from a life of full of loneliness to a life of full of joyous and happiness. Love, yes is love!I hav another reason to continue my life, is because i want to go through all the joy and pain wif this girl, the girl i wish i can give my everything to her. Finally, i have the chance to care for someone.
Missing someone badly... crying for someone...
Dear, thank u... I'm proud to hav u in my life...
posted by Sweet Moment at 7:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home