Friday, August 24, 2007

The story behind 'tai lou ming' and bb~


Tai lou meng: Forgive me la, bb~ . Can ma? sayang u back. Muacks muacks
Bb : Dun want ur sek sek, give u back. (fan dan)
Tai lou meng: =_="
Bb : I still haven't finish mad leh
Tai lou meng: Then bb, wat u want me to do leh? anything that can make u happy. How
bout imitate 'duckling' sound for u to hear.
Bb : Dun want!
Tai lou meng: This oso dun wan ar...Emm.. bb, i am tai lou meng wo... give face can
ma?
Bb : Dun wanna give face to u, who r u to me that i need to give face?
Tai lou meng: I am tai lou meng o
Bb : Ooo... dun wanna give face to u
Tai lou meng: emm.. i'm ur bf and future husband o
Bb : Dun wan dun wan dun wan!
Tai lou meng: Bb...please dun mad at me...i use all my ways to make u happy... and
i'll try to make you happy whenever u r sad...that is my job and duty
for life as ur bf...bb,i luv u...muacks.
Bb : Hehe

posted by Sweet Moment at 2:40 AM

2 Comments:

baby,i luv this post so much..u are so cute le..hehe..i luv the picture too..baby,i luv u and i have to say sorry to u too coz always mad because of small little things and make u try hard to 'tam' me..baby,thank you for being so tolerant..baby,i luv u..muacks..

7:56 AM  

i luv bb too ... muacks muacks.
Bb...of course i will forgive u for being mad to me. U r my dearest soh chu chu. i luv u very very much o

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home