Monday, July 21, 2008

21st of July-what charles is doin?

Huh?!! 8:00am?!!
Still early. Supposedly i should wake up on that time, but somehow i slept until 8:20am before i woke up. I missed my wonderful breakfast of course. The first thing to do: open computer and get online!!! I met kyle while I was online. So happy to chat with him.

Back in uni then, I get to know my new friend: tada!! The "bad taste bear". My friend bought it when he was on his industrial training at UK. My new friend seemed to get irritated when i photoshoot it.
My new friend is quite rude this morning.
Our today's chef is Mr Wei Kuang. Yummy asam taste sardin fish. He put a lot of his efforts on these fishes today. He's been busy cooking from 5.15pm to 7.30pm. Thanks for the nice meal sir.
After eating yummy fish, must remember to eat multi vitamin. Glad that i remembered to eat today. Or else my silly pig pig sure will disappoint.
Yeah!! My task completed today. Must pose one leng chai photo first. U see how healthy i was after i ate the multi vitamin. Hehe
posted by Sweet Moment at 7:23 AM

2 Comments:

kacau kacauuuuuu

8:37 AM  

haha

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home