Saturday, September 20, 2008

mob wars!!

There was once i mad about playing mob wars. But somehow when i realized that when you dont have enough mobs, you will easily eaten alive by those larger mob. Hmm... however, i started playing back coz it seems to be popular among my uni fren now^^
It is human nature to follow the trend.
To explain, this is a game which u are given the character of a gangster. You can fight with all the peoples around the world and own properties. Earn money, do illegal jobs..etc
Im lvl 20 now ^^

Too small... click to see how i put people into bounty list when i din manage to kill him/her
My humble assets...
I attack this guy for more than 10 times and send him to hospital. Why?? He put me into bounty list!!! what a loser
Then here come this unknown stranger level 63 come and attack me. What lar, i'm level 20 u also wan to attack!? I wonder how ur little bro/sis can survive since u kuat bully like that!?
Come another stupid, come and attack me. Level 403??? attack me? this one sure king of bully lor. "Beh song liao".
posted by Sweet Moment at 6:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home