Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Charles getting really tired in these few days

22nd of July 2008,
6.45am
I woke up a little bit earlier today, because my class is on 8am in the morning. 15minutes to prepare myself: brush teeth; wash face and etc. And another 15minutes to walk to the bus station. I reached the lecture hall around 7.38am... And
There is no one in the class. Hey!!! I'm the first one to reach there. 10minutes later...
The condition is still the same. All hopeless UNIMAS undergraduate... Hehe

These few days, i was so obsessed into this game...
Every night sure have to play a while before i sleep. These few days, i have been scolded by my silly pig pig because of playing this game till late. I think i should stop somehow... before my silly pig pig become the 'general'.

I received 2 photos from my friends, which i would like to share. The first one is nothing special, except that the name of the shop is actually my name!!? They are using my name!!! I can't tell how famous i am actually...
If u really can't read the chinese word, maybe i can help to translate it. Whats wrote there is "tung min trading co". Dunno whose 'apek' named tong min as tung min.

Here is another 'gay' photo from my friend, i dunno what they try to do, but it is really gay. I can't really look at it too long because i feel like i want to vomit if i did that.
"Peace"
posted by Sweet Moment at 1:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home