Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Am I a cute monkey or momotaro??

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
I was blessed that my beloved mother is recovered from her illness.
Thank you God for his kindness to this mortal.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

In response to my sister who claimed that i more look like momotaro rather than a cute monkey, i draw some simple comparisons between cute monkey and momotaro...

Am i a cute monkey??
ok la i know this one is orang utan, not monkey. It is cute, right...haha
Or am i look like momotaro?? i wonder why my sis say like that??
momotaro?? hmm...cant believe i look like momotaro
Now u all know the difference between momotaro and cute monkey liao, rite?? Lets compare with me...
Ok... i think im a cute monkey...whakakaka

Labels:

posted by Sweet Moment at 8:38 PM

4 Comments:

definitely "cute" monkey to me....

2:28 AM  

what does the inverted comma indicate...hmmm...whakakakaka

3:19 AM  

one inverted comma means double cute

see there got two,so you are double punya double cute.

wah..so cute man.......

4:33 AM  

haha... ^^
thank u ya...whakakakakakaka

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home