Sunday, July 27, 2008

Charles is amazed! Is it an eclipse?

28 July 2008...
When i was on my way going back to home, i saw... many unusual things happening along the road. Peoples were looking up to the sky and they were mumbling about something. It is really unusual for the peoples to come out in this hot weather. I looked up the sky and this is what I saw... OMG, the sun is covered by a thin layer of light... I don't know whether i explain correctly or not but this few photos is what i witnessed
The sun is at the center there... Follow by a huge dark layer covering the sun... And next will be the thin layer of light.
This and the following photo is took using my black color (with gold color at the side) W600i walkman phone edition 2008 with megabass function
Perhaps, my phone is quite good in taking paranormal incident. And in the photo itself, we can see an UFO shape flying saucer, just behind the cloud. If you try to look hard then you are getting very close to be fooled by me. Hehe....
Yet, another paranormal incident happened yesterday is the Julie's biscuit. In a pack of 4 biscuits, one of the biscuit is without the peanut paste. The probability of getting a biscuit without a peanut paste is as high as 25%.
This is the Julie's biscuit with the peanut paste. It looks so tasty.
This will be my lunch for yesterday. Homemade nasi lemak which is cooked by me. The ingredients is ikan bilis, rice, peanut, sambal and fried egg.

And this will be my dinner. It looks like some kind of feedstock for the pig, but trust me. It is truly edible and it taste very good. The ingredient is chinese sausage and potato.
posted by Sweet Moment at 10:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home