Thursday, October 02, 2008

My hobby

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
No matter how busy it is... blogging has become part of my life.
Blog for life
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I remember that when I was in primary school, i always struggle to think what is my hobby??? Once I was frenzy on collecting stamp, people collect stamp, I go buy stamp (like that can count as collect stamp? wiii~~~). Hmm... last time i like to cycle a lot... But now, it seems like sleeping is the best leisure and hobby for me as I grown up... Recently, I found that I love to cook... Can consider as my hobby... I like the feeling when peoples are enjoying the foods i cook. So proud and happy.
My latest creation---> porridge steamboat

Preparing the foods for steamboat~~yummy
Mini steamboat... RM10 per person
This is fish meat lor
Pork ball!!! Made by Mr. Wei Kwang
Ready for steamboat???
Come, put the foods into the porridge... ^^

Labels:

posted by Sweet Moment at 4:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home