Saturday, October 18, 2008

Im not famous!

I wonder how many peoples have actually notice my present???
Even myself feel like im just nobody sometimes...
I think in this world, no one will like to stay unnoticed. Everyone would like that somebody will notice his/her existence.
One day, when i get too boring to stay unnoticed... I stupidly type my name on the google search bar. There is no result return. I feel a bit disappoint yet i found something very funny... hohoho... I found one restaurant which has its name almost 66.66667% similar to mine ^^
This restaurant operates in SINGAPORE and it is quite famous. This restaurant is named lee tong kee...hohoho...

Im really not famous... Why am i not famous
To become famous, we must imitate something/someone that/who are famous
Try to be fake sometimes... Imitate them!!! Imitate them!!!

Sh*t!!! Wat am i become!!?? Aiyah... Juz become urself lor... no need to be famous also can live happily ma...hohoho

Labels:

posted by Sweet Moment at 7:14 AM

3 Comments:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..i cant stop liao
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..your last picture is going to make you famous.
Sure gt redcarpet for you liao!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9:03 AM  

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

I AGREE

UR LAST PIC.. HAHAHHAHHAHAHA. sorry ar i cannot stop laughing. hahahahha. can i spread the pic around.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

10:11 AM  

yor... dun spread la... i malu leh... this is for entertainment purposes ...hohoho

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home