Saturday, November 01, 2008

Chocolate drink

Today im gonna post on my daily life thingy ler.. coz its been a while im stealing other people ideas and put it in my blog. Naa, I dont care bout those copyright matter juz that my 'face' where to put if keep on stealing other people works....kakakakakakaka
Last week, i bought this promotional Van'houten chocolate bar... 2 chocolate bars for the price of RM 6.99 only... Inside this promotional package of chocolate, there is another pack of chocolate's instant drink (3 in 1 de lor) as shown in figure 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3..

Figure 1.1: Chocolate drink top view
Figure 1.2: Chocolate drink top view (further a bit)
Figure 1.1: Chocolate drink top view (with less lighting effect)

To be honest, i have never tried before a chocolate drink. This is my first experience of drinking chocolate drink... hohoho... After drinking this, I have this unspeakable feeling... it is a very sophisticated feeling. It makes me feel so 'yau yeng' for a couple of minutes... kakakakaka... Eventually i get my sony ericson w660i phone to take a few photos of myself... WARNING!!! it will be very silly, dun spread the following photos to ur fren, juz for entertainment purposes...hahahaha....

Many many bubble on the top of the drink...kekeke
Chocolate drink---> 'ho geng ar!!!'
'Cafe'? is chocolate lar
In the process of drinking
Enjoying the moment of drinking chocolated drink
"u should try!"
"coz it is really good!"

Labels:

posted by Sweet Moment at 2:41 AM

2 Comments:

Ok...you are getting more mo liu than me lor!!!

4:29 AM  

hahaha... its me like always

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home