Monday, October 20, 2008

My rice got worm

Actually i have many things that i wish to blog. Yet too little time for me to post... For the past, i vow to myself that i will make a post at least 3 times in a week... however... the reality is... And sometimes i'm a bit demotivate to post something coz dun have many peoples to visit this blog... Watever it is, i still update this blog as usual as i think it will be fun when we look back the things we did in the past. Maybe 10/20 years later, i can show this to my son...and make him realize that his father is totally a joker...hohohoho

Ok!! now go on to our main content...
Yesterday, i went to this food stalls in my university. As usual, ate 'chap fan' lor coz 'chap fan' means 'cheap fan' ma...hohoho.. another stupid joke from me. I pick vege and chicken for my 'chap fan'. So unfortunate, the vege i picked got worm geh. So disgusting!!!! It is really huge!!! I throw up on the spot and return the rice to the stall keeper, get back my money and go. Haihh... made me feel very hungry afterward... U all see huge or not the worm!??

yer..... i dun dare to eat at the stall liao
Huge ler the worm...wanna vomitHaih... the rice waste like this...kesian
posted by Sweet Moment at 8:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home